Tony and Mary Chehwan, the owners of the Scali Cafe in Boston's Financial District, were looking to update their website with a responsive design that would be user-friendly on all devices. They also expressed the need to enable customers in Boston to order from the cafe menu and catering menu online. After discussing the business goals and getting a good understanding of what the clients were looking to do, our Boston web development team began to customize a mobile-friendly website with a clean design to highlight the most important features. The result was an eye-catching website that highlights some of their amazing dishes with a mobile-friendly format so customers can easily order their meals online.
Here are some of the features of the new Scali Cafe website:
- Beautiful website design customized to their brand
- Homepage with large sliding images and smaller "specials" area to highlight some of their mouth-watering dishes as well as their catering services
- User-friendly navigation
- Rotating testimonials throughout the site featuring some of their many great online reviews
- Clear call-to-action buttons for ordering
- Responsive design for easy viewing and navigation on any device
- Built-in CRM (customer relationship management) to track and store customer information
- Newsletter signup with database and email marketing capabilities
- Integrated third party online ordering system for seamless online ordering without leaving the website
Check out the website to see all of its incredible features. If it makes you hungry (good possibility), stop in and see them in the Boston Financial District.